Who is dating regina hall Arab wh te cam sex
Around the same time, a " private bank and a short-lived Merchant's bank opened, but Reginans knew that the Bank of Montreal was here to stay when it imported a wooden building from Chicago." City Halls The first Regina city hall (1886 - 1908) was a town hall, since Regina wasn't incorporated as a city until 1903.
It was located on the northeast corner of Scarth Street and 11th Avenue.
Banks Regina's first bank, the Bank of Montreal, was established January 2, 1883 on the corner of Victoria Avenue and Lorne Street.
It was the first office of any chartered bank west of Winnipeg.
The granite, used on the floor and wall finish in ground floor areas, was quarried and pre-finished in Italy.
The day Regina became a city, Lieutenant Governor A. Forget raised the Union Jack for the first time over the City of Regina at this location. This building, designed by David Ewart, chief architect for the Dominion of Canada, was constructed in the "Beaux Arts" style and completed in 1909. In 1962 the building was declared surplus by the Federal Government and sold to the City of Regina for 0,000.
The illuminated upper tower of city hall is symbolic of a crown.The building material, white quartz aggregate, used for the building's exterior and the ground floor public area, is from Colorado.The old post office building is still standing, now called the Old City Hall Mall.The fourth and current city hall (1976 - present) faces Victoria Avenue between Mc Intyre Street and Smith Street.The building was officially opened December 14, 1976.
The construction manager was Poole Construction Limited and the architect, Joseph Pettick. It is 16 storeys high, rising 208 feet above a landscaped public plaza known as Queen Elizabeth II Court.